Saturday 14 November 2009

Sunny, sportive and inspiring morning in Krakow

I think that the best part to start from is to explain was I've done this morning...

After having breakfast at 9am and having a nice chat with my flat-mates I tidied up the bedroom, giving some space for breathing inside... :)

I was feeling nice after a good 7h sleeping the last night, and I wanted to make some sport, due to the fact that there was a long time since I did some kind of sportive movement...

At 11:30 I started thinking of going jogging, also regarding to the very sunny and "warm" morning we have here in Krakow today. (13ºC)
So I dressed up and stretching my legs and body, getting ready for the 1h 11 mins of jogging...

The main point of this running, not was the sport itself, but the amount of people I've seen, the good weather and the very nice thoughts that came to my mind.
I was running in Błonia, a very famous green open field in Krakow, where the R.I.P. last Polish Pope used to give the speeches in here, the many times said most cultural city of Poland.

Families, people jogging, biking, skating, little kids learning how to walk, couples kissing, old couples sitting and watching. So different and at the same time with only one thing in common this morning, to enjoy this sunny morning of Saturday.

As you can imagine, days here don't last so much (at 5pm it is already dark...), and during the week people work, study and are mainly busy with their life, having only free time after 5 or 6pm...
Then you can imagine how welcome is a sunny free day in Krakow. Yes, with a big smile and fancying doing things!

Haven't I enjoyed such a morning in this way since several weeks ago. And I assure you that it was one of these moments that are really worth-living.

Have a nice (even better than mine :) ) weekend!

No comments: