Thursday 19 November 2009

Nokia Qt Training Copenhagen day 1

Lots of information and a very good speed on the speeches and demonstrations.
I felt sometimes like in the University in the first years. Writing and trying to catch as much as possible of what is on the screen, and also what it is going out of their mouths...

My Qt background from the thesis helped me a lot in not to get lost in the first 2 hours and it helped me to get all the concepts showed there.
Even if my environment was giving some problems, I could understand the way of doing things.
Valuable knowledge in how to create apps for the N900.

The great moment came, the N900 was delivered to us only after signing a paper saying that you are using it with academic and research purposes...
That easy! :)

Now I'm in Thorbjorn house with my new N900 about to set up some libraries inside and get it ready for tomorrow's session. When I guess the most interesting part of the training will take part.

Afterwards I'll have a meeting with Jonas, a Danish guy whom I met in Pamplona last summer during San Fermines. I really need to disconnect a bit after the long "inputs" day.

No comments: