Tuesday 17 November 2009

Maemo developer day & Qt training

Waking up at 6:30, preparing an abundant breakfast and getting ready for going to the Maemo developer day, the first day in the programme of the training.

Regarding to the programme sent, I guess today is going to be the most theoretical day. All the inputs of the maemo platform, many different people will be speaking and in the end of the day we'll be able to understand a bit more the maemo, Ovi and Nokia concepts.

My first two partners on the table, a German guy called Peter and a "Nokia" representative called Tommi Kenttämies.

And the first songs I've heard in here are from Eric Clapton and Michael Jackson :)

Let's see how it is going to be. I'll keep you updated as much as I'll have time and strength!

Fer

P.S. Writing from the conference room 10 minutes before the Welcome agenda starts.

No comments: