Thursday 2 April 2009

My first Birthday since I have blog...

Yes, I am getting old... but It doesn't mean I'm not happy.
This is my first Birthday abroad, far from my family and friends, and someones could think that it's sad or not the way it should be.
But actually I'm feeling really good, a guy beloved even being abroad, receiving greetings from many places, in many languages and by different means of communication.

And this feeling couldn't be possible if you weren't there guys, all the ones who make me happy, make me laugh, make me think, and also make me get angry, but in the end, I can resume it:
you make me feel alive! so I can enjoy this life, full of different situations and emotions, made for living it in every minute of our lifes.

So, I want to thank you all again, the fact that you remembered me in this day keeping me more alive than anytime before.

THANK YOU!


Picture corner:

Here I add a picture of Kopiec kościuszki where I've been yesterday, watching how the sun went down during the day of my 24th birthday.
This is a very nice place to stay calm, think and enjoy the views...

If you want to see more:
http://picasaweb.google.es/f.martin.85/KopiecKosciuszki1stApril09#

And also I took a look around Rynek Glowny with my tripod, and I took a couple of nice pics from there:


Kocham Kraków!

P.S. If you want to see more pictures of Kopiec and Ryne...
http://picasaweb.google.es/f.martin.85/KopiecKosciuszki1stApril09#
http://picasaweb.google.es/f.martin.85/RynekGlowny1stApril09#

4 comments:

SaNdRa said...

aysssssss Fernanduco aunque me lo escribas en inglés... yo tb te aprecio... pero el prox año no te libras de que te tiremos alguno de las orejas!!!!

Fdo: Sandruca, todavia ronca desde el NWM que TÚ te perdiste... ¬¬'

just_me said...

Hey Fernando!
Great pictures!!! I'm glad that you had such a great time in your bday (and all the other days!! :D). You're doing great in what enjoying life is concerned! Continue the good work ;) Whenever you want to visit Porto,you're more than welcome!
Keep in touch!
Beijinhos
Catarina Bastos

Nati said...

Feeeeeeeeeeer!!!!!! :*** y muchos besitos, eh! :) Merci bcp pour showing me your blog, god, I'm gonna read it! :)

And again: Happy BDay!!!

MIGUEL VALLE CASTAÑO said...

Hi Fer!!

I like your pictures,
I have been in Krakow last year
and it´s beautiful!!
Don´t worry because next year will have a big party for your birthday here in Madrid. You have to come here for looking job, jajaa!!!

Qué pasa fiera, el inglés ta muy bien pero.... You know!

Nos vemos en S. Santa ¿no?
cuidatee, un abrazo