Monday 16 March 2009

My first job interview

It was a long time since I wrote down on this blog last time, and I want to apologize to all the ones who were following it.

Today I want to talk about a very important day in my life. Tomorrow, Tuesday 17th of March 2009 I'll have my first job interview in Noordwijk, the Netherlands.

The interviewer will be the ESA (European Space Agency) and the job is the Young Graduate Trainee opportunity they offer every year for people like me.

The job is focused on the GENSO project (Global Educational Network for Satellite Operations).
www.genso.org

I've been several days reading, updating myself, trying to guess what they'll ask about it and what would be the better answer for each question.
In one hour I'll be leaving to The Netherlands and I'll finally face the interview as it deserves.

Greetings to everyone from AEGEE Comitée Directeur house in Brussels.

Fernando

No comments: