Tuesday 9 June 2009

Parachuting, great experience!

Have you ever thought of flying?
Well I hadn't done it until last week when I realised that I was jumping from an aeroplane...
Yes, jumping from an aeroplane.

Altitude:2500m
Place:Krakow
Day:7th June 2009
Organiser: ESN UE Krakow

Group of 20 participants and a lots of adrenaline during the free falling...
That's what summarising I can say.

This can't be better explained than doing it, really, it was impressive... :)

"Getting ready"



"Got ya!"



"From American movie..."




"Me just flying"



"Alex and me with our instructor"



"Group picture"

Thank you ESN for making this possible. And Special thanks to Renia and Pawel who were the ones who organised it. Keep going guys!

I really encorage you to do it as soon as possible.
Life there is only one.

Keep tuned!
Fer

No comments: