Saturday 4 December 2010

Our balance

My habits change a bit since I started to work and the blog was excluded of my habits.
I really hope I can catch up now and keep blogging more often!

Just coming back from Scotland and having some conversations with my friend Virginia, currently living in Glasgow, I was willing to talk about a very important thing in life for everybody. Our balance.

Is it more important to go out with your friends that night?
Or on the other hand it is more important to stay with your couple?
Is the job the most important part of your life? Do you think that it deserves all the time that you dedicate to it? Or you should dedicate more effort and strength to the people, family and friends?

These are questions that from my point of view are not really easy to answer. And for each of us the answers are different.
There is where we have to find the balance that will make us feel happy, comfortable with what we do and towards people who are around us.

I hope you all are finding your balance and you are happy with it!

Picture in Glasgow with Vir and Ewe:

And here a joke about Scottish accent:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3JcHhA7M-Y
No ofense!

Cheers mates!

No comments: