Tuesday 9 February 2010

Ever closer!

Yes, it is true.
The first completed and edited release of my thesis is done. It is a reality.
After several months of learning, testing, hitting my head against the walls and many other fruitful experiences, it is done.

I have just sent it to my teacher in Poland, who has to correct it and give me the mark. I guess I'll have to smooth some things, but I feel like some weight is already off from me.

Tomorrow I'll sleep due to the lack of hours of sleep that I have right now.
Regarding that it is 4am, I guess I'll be sleeping until the morning dies...
When does the morning die? It depends on the perception of each of us. For me tomorrow I guess it'll die at 12 or 1pm :)

Good night!

1 comment:

Olka said...

Well, the morning is when you wake up! :) So it will be born and not die at 1pm ;)