Tuesday 4 November 2008

Photo-Weekend in Barcelona with Dorothée.

As the title suggests, I'm going to talk about my last weekend in Barcelona, the last step for coming to Krakow where I'm at the moment as Erasmus MSc. student.
On Friday 24th of October I flight at 8:10am from Asturias airport to Barcelona airport. It was 1h flight and I had slept 3 hours the night before. I was with Gelo, having some drinks until late.

At 9:30 I was travelling towards Barcelona center by train. I had the map and the indications of Dorothée, my friend who is working and living in Barcelona. She works for Erai (Enterprise Rhône-Alpes International www.erai.org).
It was quite intuitive to get the place where she was working, but a bit tiring because I was carrying with my one-Krakow-year-luggage. I left the luggage there and I went alone with my camera to Park Güell.

As you can see, there was a nice weather and it was plenty of people. Nice place to visit if you go to Bcn.

My friend and me are just initiated in the great world of the photography,and this weekend was the first one for both os us using a tripod.

We went out to a pub called "Quilombo" with live music. At first time, there was an argentinian guy playing songs with his guitar and singing quite well.
We were almost alone with two more couples and we had a good time talking about her trip to Perú. Lucky her...
The flatmates came and joined us in our small table. In 2 hours since we arrived the place was crowded, many people was singing and some other people were shaking cans and feeling the rhythm. Just in this moment we decided to go home for sleeping a bit before my departure.

I slept 3 hours. I could have slept one more hour because the hour was changing this day and I realized when I arrived to the bus station (Barcelona Nord).
I seemed like I was the only one who didn't know that the time had changed.
I got the bus and I slept a bit, getting Girona airport sooner than I expected...

At first time I had an hour delay in my flight and I decided to take it easy. I sat down and I just chill it out. Having slept 3 hours, my body was expecting me to let hime sleep more hour but I had to be aware of the check-in time.
I decided, finally, to wait for the queue and check-in and, as I supposed, my luggage was 4Kg heavier than it was allowed, and I had to pay 10€ per kilo, so as you would have done, I take clothes out and I started to dress myself up and to
become a onion with 2 or 3 layers...
When I eventually checked in, I went to the bathroom and... What a surprise! One more hour delay in my flight.
I was in Girona airport and I had to wait for 3 hours until my flight had departed, then I decided to take a coffee and to watch a Dexter's 3rd season episode I had in my hard disk.


I strictly recommend this serial. Could a psycho be a cop?

When I flew, I was in Katowice airport, and I got in a car of my lovely fly company Wizzair and I got Krakow at 15:45 more or less.
Alejandro was supposed to be there but because of my delay and some misunderstandings we didn't meet. I had to get home on my own and hopefully there was someone in the flat, Anita, my new flatemate as Bartek, Aga and Alejandro.

The life in Krakow has just started...

No comments: